- CHLORINE DIOXIDE 500 ml. glass container.
Chlorine Dioxide (ClO 2 ) Allows you to perform total cleanings and in great depth of non-potable water , eliminating any type of virus, bacteria, fungi and others that may be harmful to the body. Chlorine Dioxide differs from Elemental Chlorine in both its chemical structure and function, which is why it does soluble in water and so can remove toxic agents previously mentioned.
One of the most frequent uses of Chlorine Dioxide is treat waters intended for processes industrial food , cooling towers , hot and cold water systems , scrubbers , etc. That is to say, Chlorine Dioxide is used as a powerful biocide that can even be used as a natural bleach .
Finally, Chlorine Dioxide is twice as effective as Elemental Chlorine when it comes to eliminate pathogens present in the water such as the Giardia , bacteria that causes a pathology called Giardiasis or Lambliasis, or the Cryptosporidium eggs , a bacterium associated with Cryptosporidiosis.
This product consists of 200 ML of aqueous solution of Chlorine Dioxide , with a minimum ex-factory content of one 0.2-0.3% . Is totally excipient free , preservatives Y stabilizing chemicals that may alter its composition. Unlike other solutions, Chlorine Dioxide does not need an activator to perform its function.
For its ideal conservation, the material of the container of this product is a dark glass , thinking to protect Chlorine Dioxide from ultraviolet light . If subjected to it, he could be altered and lose their quality and effectiveness . Own plug of the container can be used as measurer to be able to specify the dose to the maximum.
Method of use:
Chlorine Dioxide is often used as a easy to use disinfectant , safe Y versatile since it can fight against different types of agents harmful to health in various types of surfaces .
It should be noted that on a large number of occasions, this product is related to the water cleaning that could be infected by pathogens. For example, Chlorine Dioxide is indicated for sanitize fruits that can develop mold (such as berries such as strawberries or raspberries), and thus prevent them from becoming harmful for human consumption .
It should be kept refrigerated or at a temperature below 11 ° C so that the product is not affected. Since the container has the main function of protect it from UV light , it would be convenient to save it in dark places . It is very important to leave the product properly closed to avoid its evaporation. If it is not possible to guarantee that the ambient climate is lower than the indicated temperature, avoid opening the container .
Once opened, the recommended time for use is one month . If kept closed, it will be able to resist up to three to six months after manufacture .
It’s very important handle this product with gloves , since when in contact with the skin it can cause allergy or spots in the same. It is also vitally important do not ingest or inhale the product . In the case of your volatilization due to poor conservation, it should be ventilate the area as much as possible since it can become toxic.
Avoid contact of Color Dioxide with eyes , wounds Y mucous . In this case, you must wash the area with plenty of water and subsequently go to a specialist . Keep out of the reach of children .
There are no reviews yet.